Links we ought not to talk about in Northern Ireland
In Northern Ireland it is said that one shouldn't talk about either politics or religion. Unfortunately I am passionately interested in both. So here are my links.
Don't worry if you are not interested in either as there are plenty of other interesting ones in my miscellaneous section.
- Alliance Party of Northern Ireland
- The Worlds Greatest Political Party - I'd better say that as they pay my wages :-)!
- Liberal Democrats
- The World's Next Greatest Political Party
- Fine Gael
- My favourite Southern Irish political party, the major opposition to the wretched Fianna Failers. Pity they have a silly name like 'Tribe of the Gaels'.
- Geman Election Results by Constituency
- A rather funky newsgroup
- The Left Side of the Web
- Links to all sorts of groovy leftie stuff
- God Hates Fags
- This page is provided so you can see just what sort of hate filled Nazi scum exist out there in Netland
- Find out what passes for politics in this benighted we country/province/statelet
- Partenia - Diocese without frontiers
- The website of Jacques Galliot, a bishop who the pope does not like because he is a bit of a dodgy radical - i.e. my type of guy
- Louie Crew's Anglican Pages
- A mine of information - if you want information on it (with a liberal perspective), Louie has it.
- Radical Catholic Page
- It does exactly was it says on the tin - another mine of useful information
- Church of England
- The official website of the Church of England
- Universal Life Church
- Ever fancied being an ordained minister - well now you can be - for free - no strings attached
- The Christian Coalition
- Liberal and Radical Christians - Find out why you should stay in the church and fight your corner instead of giving up to the 'new right'
- The Christian Coalition Ate my Balls
- Find out what people think of Christians when we don't stand our ground
- St.Patrick's Parish, Donabate, Co.Dublin
- One of the best church pages I have yet seen, maintained by Father Aquinas Duffy of Donabate, Co.Dublin.
- Deja News
- Read, search, post to news - I am responsible for the ni.* hierarchy appearing here!
- Company Press
- A strange anarcho-syndicalist publishing company run by Jason Walsh
- Bert is Evil
- Find out why Bert from Sesame Street is evil!
- One of Germany's nicest cities - I spent a lot of summer holidays here!
- Radio Society of Great Britain
- The UK's national organisation for Radio Amateurs
- The Freemasonry Network
- Secret controllers of the world, nice people who give money to charity or silly old farts who like to dress up as women?? - You decide
- The Belfast Telegraph
- Known as the Bellylaugh to the hoi polloi, Northern Ireland's largest selling newspaper.
- The amalgamtion of Brixham, Torquay and Paignton in South Devon, may holiday spot in 1997, and a lovely place it is too - with a LibDem MP and Council.
9 Donore Court
Belfast BT15 2EZ